Location : Canada ,Ontario
Overall Rating :
Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology is a leader in the integration of technology and learning. Algonquin has incorporated mobile learning into most full-time programs. With campuses located in Ottawa, Pembroke, and Perth, Algonquin offers over 160 programs at the degree, diploma, certificate and graduate certificate level.
Algonquin develops strategic partnerships to ensure students get the education, training and skills demanded by the marketplace.
ll students applying to the Incoming Study Abroad program must be enrolled at a post-secondary institution outside of Canada and have completed a minimum of one year of studies prior to arrival at Algonquin College.
- For direct entry into diploma program courses students must have an academic IELTS of 6, no band below 5.5 or a TOEFL 80 IBT with minimums of 20.
- For direct entry into degree program courses students must have academic IELTS 6.5 with no band below 6 or a TOEFL 88 IBT with minimums of 22.
- Students who do not meet the above English entry requirements for academic programs must take English for Academic Purposes (EAP) prior to beginning academic studies.
- If prerequisites are listed in the course description of courses students wish to take they must ensure that they provide evidence of the equivalent prerequisites that they have taken at their home institution.
English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Students will be required to take an EAP placement test upon arrival.
- Students must complete a minimum of 4 months of academic courses work (not EAP) prior to beginning the Applied Research course.
- Students must, at minimum, pass all courses of study completed prior to the Applied Research course.
Currently there are no scholarships available.
Read More About Canada