Location : Malyasia ,Kuala Lumpur
Overall Rating :
Westminster International College (WIC) is a division of the London School of Commerce Group of Colleges. As a division of the LSC Group, WIC delivers courses based on the same sound British educational system practiced by tertiary educational institutions across the UK. Our aim is to meet your goal of obtaining internationally recognized high quality education, at affordable fees.
WIC's aim is to help you achieve your goal of a high-quality education at a very affordable fee. The internationallly recognised programmes are well structured to equip you with relevant study skills and business-orientated critical thinking.
Westminster International College is located in Subang Jaya, Selangor, the premier educational hub in Malaysia.
The College is fully recognised as an institution of higher learning by Ministry of Education (MoE) and the National Accreditation Board in Malaysia (MQA).
1. Completed Application Form
2. Passport sized photographs (x4)
3. Certified true copies of all academic documents (by a Notary Public / Commissioner of Oath).
4. Certified true copies of all translated academic documents by a Notary Public / Commissioner of Oath. (Note: Applies only where original academic documents are not in the medium of English)
5. English Proficiency Certificate (IELTS / TOEFL / any other equivalent & recognized certificate.), if any
6. Passport copies of all pages
Currently there are no scholarships available.