Location : India ,Punjab
Overall Rating :
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is India's largest best private University offering 200+ Courses like B.Tech, BCA, BBA, B.Com, MBA, M.Tech, MCA and PHD. LPU is not only the largest university of the country but also the university with the most diverse student population. Learning in LPU will make you a truly global citizen.LPU has been consistently ranked as top university in various areas like placements, quality education, industry interface, infrastructure, international relations etc.
LPU is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission) the highest body to maintain the standards for higher education in India. LPU is also member of AIU (Association of Indian Universities), NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education), PCI (Pharmacy council of India), COA (Council of Architecture) and BCI (Bar Council of India).
All International Applicants are required to satisfy one of the following English Requirements irrespective of the Programme in which they are seeking admissions i.e. if an applicant is seeking admission in a programme where English is not prescribed as compulsory course in the Eligibility condition, even then he/she has to satisfy one of the following English Language Requirement.
- Applicant must have passed English course in 10th or higher examination. OR
- Applicants has done his/her education (eligibility qualification or higher) in some university/school where English has been the instruction of language. In such cases, applicant has to provide a proof of the same from the University/School or have to provide a document that is available on the official website of the University/school. OR
- In case applicants who do not fall in any of the above category then he/she will have to provide one of the following proof of English Language Proficiency
- IELTS BAND of 5.5
- TOEFL (ICBT) score of 70 or equivalent in any of the TOEFL format
All the international students should be proficient in English Language. It is recommended that only applicants who have strong reading, writing, speaking and understanding of English Language should apply. University will not be responsible for any problem faced by student in class because of poor English Language proficiency of the student. No relaxation in the exam or any other component of evaluation of the university will be provided in such cases. In case the University apprise that the student is not proficient in English, the student might be asked to join English Language Program concurrently with the regular program. The University can also change his enrolled program and put him in any other program deemed appropriate for him by the University.
- If the degree/transcript or certificate of a candidate does not clearly specify the grade or percentage obtained by student in the qualifying exam then to find equivalent percentage from a given transcript/DMC, the method as prescribed in Prospectus Part – C under the head “General Admissions Guidelines” shall be used.
LPU residence facility is one of the largest facility in the world as 24,000students are enjoying it. our hostels are comfortable, affordable and convinient with common areas that provide the perfect environment to relax, socialise, study and learn. Students can choose from shared rooms to individual apartments.
- Separate residencial facility for boys and girls within the campus
- Rooms with attached washroom, bed, table chair and warddrobes
- Air cooling/air conditioning facility in each room ( as opted for)
- Arrangements for powersupply through dedicated 24 hours hotline
- geyser in each room to provide hot water during winters (sheduled timings)
- Free internet conectivity through wi fi
- On campus laundry service is provided to hostel residence( optional)
Residential Facilities Fee details for the session 2019 - 2020
Standard Rooms Apartments
Air Cooled (Without Pantry) Air Conditioned (Without Pantry) Air Conditioned (Without Pantry) Air Conditioned(With Pantry)
One Seater USD 1,550 USD 1,875 USD 2,475 USD 2,550 Two Seater USD 1,225 USD 1,475 USD 1,975 USD 2,050
Three Seater USD 1,050 USD 1,300 USD 1,625 USD 1,725
Four Seater USD 875 USD 1,050 USD 1,375 USD 1,475
Currently there are no scholarships available.
Read More About India