Location : Malta ,Malta
Overall Rating :
The campus is located in the vicinity of the historic city of Valletta, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and within easy reach of the Island’s main transport hub as well as a multitude of historic landmarks, shopping centres, leisure zones, and entertainment locations.
At LSC Malta you will be immersed in a truly diverse environment made up of a student population which is a melting pot of nationalities and cultures, making your education a truly formative experience going beyond the core academic achievement.
Students are advised to apply well in advance of the course commencement date as courses tend to be oversubscribed. Adequate time should also be allowed for the processing of the visa application, confirmation of accommodation and other formalities.
To gain admission to degree courses conducted at the London School of Commerce (LSC), the following documents are required:
- Completed application form duly signed by the applicant. Upon acceptance to a programme of studies at LSC Malta, the signed application form, including the Terms and Conditions therein, will be deemed to consitute an agreement between the student and LSC Malta in conformity with the relevant Maltese legislation governing the rights and obligations of students and education service providers.
- Copies of relevant official educational certificates (translated and attested by an authorised representative or notary public).
- Minimum overall IELTS score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in all other components or equivalent recognised qualification. IELTS requirements may vary from course to course. Please refer to the individual course guidelines for more information.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in the case of mature applicants, with details of work experience.
- Details of two referees, of which at least one should be an academic referee.
Currently there are no scholarships available.
Read More About Malta