Location : Singapore ,Singapore
Overall Rating :
ATTC has a Quality Management System in place to enhance our customer satisfaction and to ensure consistent quality service level. We assure you that there will be no disruption to the course programme except when there is a national emergency such as SARS or other outbreak of diseases, force majeure, strikes, war, riot and any other causes of such nature. In the unlikely event that the lecturer is unable to attend to a class, prior notice shall be given to the students and a make-up lesson will be arranged on another day.
- 14th August 2015 – Award of Contract for the delivery of Refresher Training on SAR 66 Modules for Aerospace Training Staff at ITE College Central
- 24th July 2015 – Renewal of training agreement with Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) to be part of Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) international training network for delivery of Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) Level 1 and Level 2 maintenance courses.
- 20th July 2015 – Delivered contextualised Human Factor courses for SMRT staff as part of their SMRT Train Engineers Professionalization (STEP) Program
- 6th August 2014 – ATTC registered as a Private Education Institution (PEI) with the Committee for Private Education (CPE) under the Enhanced Registration Framework with the Registration Number: 199901790H, with a validity of 4 years from 6th August 2014 to 5th August 2018.
- 13th February 2014 – Airbus Group announced the provision of financial sponsorship to needy students in partial support of their aerospace training conducted by ATTC. Airbus Group presented a cheque of EUR10,888/- to ATTC for this purpose.
- 11th February 2014 – Jet Aviation Singapore announced strategic alliance with ATTC to offer LAE Training Program. To further promote practical training at the college, Jet Aviation Singapore transferred the ownership of a Falcon 20E aircraft to ATTC.
- 17th October 2013 – ATTC entered into an MOU with Jet Aviation Singapore, a General Dynamics company, for the launch of a joint “ATTC – Jet Aviation Licensed Aircraft Engineer Training Program for Business Aviation”. This joint program offers quality training opportunities for our workforce in an effort to develop a competitive pool of local Licensed Aircraft Engineers and related professionals for Business Aviation at Seletar Aerospace Park and beyond.
- 24th July 2013 – ATTC entered into a Training Agreement with Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) whereby ATTC will form part of Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) international training network for the delivery of Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca) Level 1 and Level 2 maintenance courses. Such engine type training offered by ATTC’s instructors, under authorisation and qualification by Safran Helicopter Engines Asia Pte Ltd (Turbomeca), allow both the local and regional workforce to increase their skills and employability for the support of helicopter operations.
- 22nd May 2013 – Air Transport Training College (ATTC) held its opening ceremony of the new training complex at Seletar Aerospace Park. Seletar Aerospace Training Complex was officially opened by then Acting Manpower Minister, Mr. Tan Chuan-Jin.
- 1st January 2013 – Air Transport Training College (ATTC) conferred the status of a National CET Institute (NCI) from 1 January 2013 to 31 December 2015, by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG).
|Registration Validity Period
||06-08-2014 to 05-08-2018
To be updated soon
Currently there are no scholarships available.
Read More About Singapore