Location : Singapore ,Singapore
Overall Rating :
BMC International College is registered with the Committee for Private Education (CPE) under the Enhanced Registration Framework. Its history dates back to the time when its founder started a private school named Redhill Tutorial Institution in 1966. Over the decades BMC’s founder started other private schools to meet the increasing demand for affordable private education.
To comply with the Private Education Act 2009, BMC International Education Group Pte Ltd which owned BMC Academy was renamed BMC International College Pte Ltd on 16th December 2009. BMC International College took over the operations of BMC Academy to offer courses ranging from certificates to degrees. Today, BMC provides accounting, business, computing, counselling, engineering, hotel & tourism management and professional/vocational courses to both individuals and corporations.
|Registration Validity Period
||20-05-2014 to 19-05-2018
BMC offers admission to students based on the students:
- having applied for admission through the proper application procedure and conditions;
- having met the minimum entry requirements for the chosen course;
- having successfully passed an oral interview (if any) and/or placement test (if required);
- having provided BMC with true and accurate information in the application and/or enrolment forms;
- presenting BMC with the originals of all the educational and other documents during enrolment;
- having approved for admission by respective HOD and Management;
- declared physically and mentally fit to pursue the course of study admitted to;
- having signed the declaration of undertaking;
- having acknowledged that their parent/guardian does not object to their admission to the course of study (for students below the age of 18);
- having paid a non-refundable course application fee;
- being approved to enrol into the course of study by BMC Management;
- having signed the acceptance letter;
- signing a standard student contract approved by the relevant authorities; and
- having paid the course fee after signing the standard student contract.
To be updated soon
Currently there are no scholarships available.
Read More About Singapore