Location : Singapore ,Singapore
Overall Rating :
City College is a private school with preparatory courses that lead to the GCE N(A) and O Level Examinations. Believing that each student has the desire to excel in life, education at City College goes beyond enabling students to successfully attain academic qualifications.
The rich curriculum at City College focuses on imparting academic knowledge and the acquisition of life and leadership skills. Students are immersed in a creative and nurturing environment placing emphasis on excellence, ingenuity, integrity and service. These are fundamental characteristics that City College considers essential in becoming a contributing member of society.
|Registration Validity Period
||20-05-2014 to 19-05-2018
- Completed application form
- 1 recent passport size photograph (at least taken 2 months before)
- Original and a copy of applicant’s NRIC (front and back)
- Original and a copy of applicant’s Birth Certificate & Singapore Passport (only applicable for Singapore Citizens)
- Original and a copy of BOTH parents/ guardian’s NRIC (front and back)
- Original and a copy of applicant’s Academic Documents (which include PSLE certificate & secondary school report book/result slips and educational certificates, compulsory for MOE application)
- A certification letter from applicant’s latest educational institution (if applicable)
- An official withdrawal letter from previous school (if applicant is a premature school leaver)
- Non-refundable Application Fee of S$100.00
- Letter to seek admission into City College (provided in application form)
To be uodated soon
Currently there are no scholarships available.
Read More About Singapore