Location : Singapore ,Singapore
Overall Rating :
ERC Institute (ERCI) was established in 2003 by ERC Holdings (ERC) to provide education with a difference and raise the bar in education services in Singapore. ERC Holdings was founded by a group of successful Asian entrepreneurs in 1999 to cultivate a strong entrepreneurial culture in Asia.
Our primary objective is to groom and mentor a new generation of business leaders equipped with skills to analyze and solve real world business challenges of today.
ERC Holdings and ERCI work closely with government bodies, such as the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Singapore Tourism Board (STB). Up till 2006, ERC Holdings was a “LEAP Partner” of Economic Development Board (EDB) in appreciation of efforts to accelerate the growth of enterprises and industries in Singapore.
We have produced ideas and leaders that shape the world of business. Our hands on, market-based approach to business education transforms our students into confident, effective, respected business leaders equipped to analyze and solve real world business challenges. We bring the market to the classrooms.
Reasons to study at ERC Institute
- Student Activities – All Students will be given the chance to enroll into our free workshops that are designed to prepare them to integrate into the international business environment after their graduation in ERCI. These skills are essential for them to perform and excel as managers and leaders in the global economic context.
- Practical Curriculum – At ERCI, we believe in imparting more than just academic theory. Our academic curriculum is infused with practical know-how and the wisdom and experience of our pool of world-class CEOs who sit on our Board of Directors and Advisors. As a result, we coach our students to be entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs and business owners.
- Industry Partnerships – ERCI has formed many strong and lasting industry partnerships over the years. As a result, students benefit from mentorships with industry leaders.
- Partnerships with Overseas Universities – ERCI is proud to offer academic programmes in conjunction with the University of Greenwich (UK), University of Wolverhampton (UK) and Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, all internationally-renowned and accredited universities with a wealth of research and academic excellence, as well as experienced teaching staff.
- Proximity to City Centre – ERCI is located near Orchard Road, the heart of Singapore’s shopping district.
- Easily Accessible – ERCI is located at 30 Prinsep Street (ERCI@Prinsep), which is easily accessible by public transport. ERCI@Prinsep is located within walking distance from Plaza Singapura and Dhoby Ghaut MRT station.
- Multicultural Student Body – ERCI’s international student population hail from countries all over the world, such as China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Thailand and Vietnam.
ERCI is all about helping you discover your inner potential as an entrepreneur, intrapreneur or business owner. No matter what your qualifications are, we have academic programmes to suit students at all levels. Our students have graduated from our unique academic and mentoring programmes in Business & Entrepreneurship, Financial Services and Tourism & Hospitality Management academies. Discover how you too, can benefit from our academic programmes
Admission criteria depends on courses you apply.
Currently there are no scholarships available.
Read More About Singapore