Location : Singapore ,Singapore
Overall Rating :
Overseas Family School (OFS) started in September 1991, with classes in all Grades.Situated first at the previous Singapore Teacher Training College, 25F Paterson Road, Singapore 238515, always considered a temporary site for the school, and now located at 81 Pasir Ris Heights, Singapore 519292.In 2013, the parent company Overseas Education Limited was listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange with Overseas Family School Limited as its subsidiary company and sole asset. The purpose of this listing was to finance a new school facility at 81 Pasir Ris Heights, Singapore 519292.
The new OFS school facility, with extensive lower level parking, was designed for 5000 and is currently government approved for 4800 students. The project was completed on time within budget, approved for occupancy (TOP) in May 2015 and obtained final permission (CSC) in May 2017.In June 2015, after the end of that school year, OFS moved, on schedule, from Paterson Road to its new campus, where classes commenced in August 2015.In June 2016, at the end of its first school year in the new premises, OFS completed its 25th year as a foreign system school serving the overseas community in Singapore, now with students from over 70 countries attending the school.
1. To focus on the individual needs of every student and to provide a supportive atmosphere designed to help students achieve personal academic goals.
2. To sustain modern teaching policies and methods which give students positive attitudes to learning.
3. To maintain a "worldwide family" approach at school and help students to overcome any biased attitudes towards other cultures.
4. To work in open partnership with parents to prepare students for the changing world they will experience.
5. To cultivate flexible approaches to problem solving which help students develop original thinking skills.
6. To inspire each student to his or her potential level of achievement in a school where happy self-discipline and self-respect are guidelines for behaviour.
Admission criteria depends upon the course you choose.
To be updated
Currently there are no scholarships available.